Disabling tracking, malware domains, social media buttons and anti-adblocking messages
- Open the Adblock Browser app.
- Tap and select Settings.
- Below Privacy & Security, tap Adblock Plus.
- Below Blocking, tap More Blocking Options.
- Select an option (or options):
- Tracking - Disables most tracking and browser the web more anonymously.
- Malware Domains - Blocks domains known to spread malicious software, such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms and spyware.
- Social Media Buttons - Disables buttons used to create profiles based on your browsing habits.
- Anti-Ad blocking Messages - Disables anti-ad blocker scripts.